Monday, November 21, 2016

LAW Real Estate Matters

     Many of you have recently asked if I handle real estate work. The answer is YES! I do residential and commercial transactions – especially for Credit Unions. I handle first and second loans, as well as refinances, equity lines of credit, and foreclosures. I have three very experienced real estate paralegals (Donna Dunn, Dwen Jenkins, and Sandra Milburn), who have been working in the real estate field for many years.
     Unlike other attorneys and real estate settlement companies, I will always provide you with the real cost of your transaction in advance, not have “hidden costs” with different names buried in the settlement statement.
     I invite you to please call me so that we can discuss your real estate needs.
Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment